For what it's worth, if you are installing 65xx's you may want to
consider going native fron the get go.  it's the direction Cisco is
going and some new OSM cards I beta tested are only supported in native
mode as is the DFC and D-CEF.  And if you have ever converted a switch
from one mode to another you'll find it's a pain in the ...

  Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"