From: Patrick Donlon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 2:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: BMC Patrol [7:17794]

BMC patrol was used at the last company I worked at, an ISP based in the
Netherlands, it wasn't a project I was working on, as it was used to monitor
the applications and not the network but if you want to email me offline
then send you the company's details so you can get some info or dirt on it

cheers Pat