Also, check out:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/459/41.shtml

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From:   MADMAN [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, August 30, 2001 2:56 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: BGP memory requirement formula... HELP!!! [7:17888]

It's simpler than that, you need 128M.  You may get by with 64 for a
while yet if you are only receiving a single view but the routing table
is not getting smaller and memory is not that expensive unless you buy
it from Cisco :)

  Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"