Hi All...

I am trying to cost-justify my employer paying for my CCIE Written and lab -
they've paid for me CCNP and CCDP but now are a little hesitant for the CCIE
due to budget constraints. I've heard over and over again that CCIE's can
get a discount on Cisco equipment, I've actually heard that it was 50%, by
themselves once they are CCIE certified. I've been trying to find supporting
documentation for this but have not been able too.

I would appreciate any help in pointing me to where I can find some
documentation for discounts for a CCIE, or pop my bubble and tell me it
isn't so :-(

Thanks!

Thomas Moore
CCNP, CCDP