You can most certainly back-to-back your RJ45 CSU/DSU interfaces.  You need
to make an RJ45 cable that has pins 1,2 going to 4,5 and vice-versa.  Search
the groupstudy archives, there has been plenty of discussion on this in the
past.

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796
Network Learning Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
used Cisco:  www.optsys.net

""tu do""  wrote in message
> Hi every body,
>
> I am working with my home lab. I have some DSU/CSU T1 interfaces:
> -FT/T1 DSU/CSU for 2500 series
> -WIC-1DSU-T1
> They have RJ-45 connectors
>
> I would like to connect them to other serial T1 interfaces which have
DB-60