Hello Guys,

This Question is from some Book Apendix pass by my friend(Let me knowthe
book name and Author  if u know ;)).Please help to clarify.

Thanks.

"Vlan1 Contains 28 servers in server farm.Configure R1&R2 so that in event
of router failure the other router will take over for the subnet.Under
normal conditions the load should be split evenly b/w these 2 routers .
Fourteen of the servers are defined with ip 152.1.1.3 and other fouteen are
defined with 152.1.1.4"

any thing to do with HSRP???where these addresses need to
configured??152.1.1.3 and .4 ??