There used to be the training course on cco, the way through to it starts
with the following url

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/pec/peclogin.html

You could also try the following texts from cisco Press

Integrating Voice & Data Networks
Cisco Voice over Frame Relay, ATM & IP - Chapter 12
Voice over IP Fundamentals

If you can find it the course is ok, but the 3 books are sufficient and I
have several of my team through the exam just based on the books. Average
score for those taking the exam 94%

If you have any specific roduct questions send to em direct.

Good luck