I was under the impression that the DSL WICs would play nicely in 12.2,
but as of 12.2(3) that is still not the case.  Which is unfortunate
since we just purchased three ADSL WICs that are now useless until they
get this fixed.  Cisco has since retracted any indication that this
would be working in early releases of 12.2.

Keep your fingers crossed!

John

>>> "Matthew Wilkinson"  8/30/01
11:14:37 PM >>>
I have been looking on Cisco's site and around the web and cannot seem
find out which IOS's support DSL besides 12.1(5)YB.  Are there any
others?