A couple of rednecks are out in the woods hunting when one of them
falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are
rolled back in his head.The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls
911. He gasps to the operator, "Bubba is dead! What can I do?" The
operator, in a calm soothing
voice says, "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's
dead."
    ...There is a silence, then a shot is heard.
 The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says, "OK, now what?"
- If Men Ruled The World -
  * The victors in any athletic competition would get to kill and eat
the losers.
  * Birth control would come in ale or lager.
  * Tanks would be far easier to rent.
  * Instead of beer belly, you'd get "beer biceps."
  * "Sorry I'm late, but I got hammered last night" would be an
acceptable excuse for tardiness.
  * Any fake phone number a girl gave you would automatically forward
your call to her real number.
  * When your wife really needed to talk to you during the game, she
would type into a little box in the corner of the screen.
  * Each year, your raise would be pegged to the fortunes of the NFL
team of your choice.
  * The funniest guy in the office would get to be CEO.
  * It'd be considered harmless fun to gather 30 friends, put on horned
helmets, and go pillage a nearby town.
  * Lifeguards could remove citizens from beaches for violating the
"public ugliness" ordinance.
  * Instead of wasting money on an expensive engagement ring, your
fiancie would get a giant foam hand that said, "You're #1!"
  * Valentine's Day would be moved to February 29th so it would only
occur in leap years.
  * St. Patrick's Day would be a national public holiday celebrated
every  month.
  * The 'Cops' program would be broadcast live so that you could phone
in advice to the pursuing cops -- or to the crooks.
  * Telephones would automatically cut off after 30 seconds of
conversation.
  * The only show opposite Monday Night Football would be Monday Night
Football from a different camera angle.
  * It would be perfectly legal to steal a sports car, as long as you
returned it the following day with a full tank of gas.
  * Every man would get three 'Get Out of Jail Free' cards per year.
  * The Statue of Liberty would be nude.
Natasha Flazynski
CCNA, MCSE, Linux
http://www.ciscobot.com
My Cisco information site.
http://www.botbuilders.com
Artificial Intelligence and Linux development