                From:   Richard Botham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Friday, August 31, 2001 3:38 PM
                To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Subject:        RE: Errors in All-in-one CCIE [7:17985]

                Khalid,
                In the nicest possible way -

                Preparing to be a CCIE does not include reading braindumps -
If this is what
                you want the become an MCSE - thats easy - I know I was an
MCSE (Until they
                invalidated it by changing the exams)years ago and then
realised what a
                complete and utter waste of time it was

                Preparing to be a CCIE includes the following:
                1 - A lot of hands on work and practical experiance - 4
years plus
                2 - Being able to spot the errors in the books that are
published
                3 - Reading the better books around -
Doyle/Halabi/Caslow/Kennedy etc
                3 - Dedication

                Remember you cannot braindump a lab exam

                Best of luck in your efforts - but learn properly - you'll
come unstuck in a
                big way otherwise.

                Regards
                Richard