We are using the Atlas 550 in our CCNP labs for both Frame Relay
and ISDN.  Haven't had a chance to play with it yet as our BCRAN
course won't be offered until the Spring semester.

Prof. Tom Lisa, CCAI
Community College of Southern Nevada
Cisco Regional Networking Academy

Brian wrote:

  On Sat, 1 Sep 2001, Thomas N. wrote:

  > I heard that if one has an Adtran 800, he/she can use it as the
  ISDN
  > switch...

  yes, an Adtran Atlas 800 is quite awesome when it comes to simulation
  and
  testing.

  Brian

  > ""Jaspreet Bhatia""  wrote in message
  > > Guys,
  > >               I am trying to setup an ISDN lab and do not have
  access to
  > > an ISDN switch . What I do have is two BRI lines each with a SPID
  . Will
  > > that be sufficient or so I need anything else ? Thanks
  > >
  > > Jaspreet
      I'm buying / selling used CISCO gear!!
              email me for a quote

  Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036   Netjam, LLC
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]         http://www.netjam.net
  VISA/MC/AMEX/COD          phone: 318-212-0245
  30 day warranty           fax:   318-212-0246
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]