Hi all,
We are using Cisco VPN 3015 concentrator with 3.0.3.3des software and a
3.0.3B Cisco VPN client.
We have a NAT device (1600 router with NAT) between the VPN client and the
VPN concentrator.
If I use preshared keys and with IPSec-over-NAT enabled, I am able to
connect to the VPN concentrator and access servers.
However while using Digital certificates the same doesn't hold true.

At times when the link between VPN client and VPN cocentrator is less
congested (ping response times less than 62ms) , I am able to connect to the
VPN concentrator without errors (when using IPSec-over-NAT and digital
certificates)

However if the link is little congested(ping response times in the range
63ms to 110ms) I cannot establish the connection.
It err's out saying "Duplicate Phase1 packet detected".

Can anyone help on this. We are facing this in our live environment hence
the urgency.

Also If I connect my connection never gets timed-out.(by default the timeout
value for a internal user is 28800ms or 8 hours)

Thanks and regards...