Hello all,

Please don't consider this spam as I am asking about Cisco specifically. I
am one of the core members of the Rubi-con Network Security and Technology
Conference held yearly in Detroit, Michigan and I am looking for one (or
several for that matter) people who would be interested in coming to our
conference to speak about Cisco equipment, security and network technology.

The conference is held April 5th to 7th, 2002 in the Romulus Marriot in
Detroit, Michigan. We have speakers and attendees from all over the world
attending this, the 4th annual conference.

If you are interested in speaking, please let me know immediately so we can
give you a choice of dates and times to present.  If you want to put in a
plug about your work during your speech, that's fine as well. We look for
quality speakers and we think you would be a wonderful addition to our
line-up.

If you would like more information on Rubi-con, check out
http://www.rubi-con.org.

Even if you are not interested in speaking, it would be a treat to have you
come as an attendee.

Please send all messages to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (off list please) so
we don't drag this through the mailing list.

Thanks for listening,

Denis