Anyone know the part number for a 50 pin serial to 60 pin serial X-over
cable? (Cisco 4000 to Cisco 2500)

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Erick B.
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 9:40 PM
To: kenairs; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OSPF message

You'll see this w/12.1T and above if you're
redistributing a connected network into OSPF that is
already natively part of OSPF. With 12.1 mainline and
below IOS will redistribute the network into OSPF
externally even though it is already part of OSPF. I
posted a summary of my findings on this a few days
ago.

There may be other reasons why it occurs as well but I
can't think of any at moment.

http://im.yahoo.com