try turning off inverse arp, then reloading your router.  You will have to
specify the dlci used.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cisco Lover [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 04 September 2001 10:03
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Hi FR champions :) [7:18387]

Hi guys..

Some strange Question.

I have my FR switch setup as Full Mesh(Lab setup).So there must be some
unused DLCIS on the spoke side which I can see by command as shown below.
Is their any way If I can get rid of these Unused DLCIS completly ,by doing
any thing on routers(Not on FR switch).What I meant is that rightnow I can
see them as "Unused" (DLCI 110)when i put sh frame pvc command.
But WHAT IF I Just want to see the status of those DLCIS which are in
use???Any way?any trick???

Thanks.

ISDN1#sh frame-relay pvc

PVC Statistics for interface Serial0/0 (Frame Relay DTE)

              Active     Inactive      Deleted       Static
  Local          1            0            0            0
  Switched       0            0            0            0
  Unused         1            0            0            0

DLCI = 100, DLCI USAGE = LOCAL, PVC STATUS = ACTIVE, INTERFACE = Serial0/0.2

  input pkts 622           output pkts 1134         in bytes 48784
  out bytes 85644          dropped pkts 1           in FECN pkts 0
  in BECN pkts 0           out FECN pkts 0          out BECN pkts 0
  in DE pkts 0             out DE pkts 0
  out bcast pkts 1069       out bcast bytes 78888
  pvc create time 01:27:00, last time pvc status changed 01:03:51

DLCI = 110, DLCI USAGE = UNUSED, PVC STATUS = ACTIVE, INTERFACE = Serial0/0

  input pkts 0             output pkts 0            in bytes 0
  out bytes 0              dropped pkts 0           in FECN pkts 0
  in BECN pkts 0           out FECN pkts 0          out BECN pkts 0
  in DE pkts 0             out DE pkts 0
  out bcast pkts 0          out bcast bytes 0            Num Pkts Switched 0

  pvc create time 00:02:14, last time pvc status changed 00:01:24