Hi, does anyone know for sure if the NM-2FE2W 10/100 FastEthernet Module
is in fact compatible with a 2600 series router? I've been told yes and no
and I've only used it in a 3600.  Thanks for your help!

     -R

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended
only for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution, copying, or disclosure
by any other person is strictly prohibited.  If you received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by replying to e-mail and
destroy message.  Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business of MARAKON ASSOCIATES
shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by the company.  When
addressed to MARAKON clients, any information contained in this e-mailis
subject to the terms and conditions in the governing client contract.