Yes, you do have to love redistribution...

I see a lot has been fired around on this question already, so if the
following has already been tried, my apologies.  It seems to me that the
redistribution could be tweaked in the following ways:

1) When redistributing OSPF routes, ALWAYS add the "subnets" keyword, or
else redistribution will only pick up the major network and not subnets of it.

2) OSPF summary-addresses only work WITHIN OSPF.  This is NOT like the BGP
aggregate-address command which allows you to summarize outbound to another
AS.  Summary-address only sends summaries to other interior OSPF neighbors.
  In other words, if you want to redistribute summaries into IGRP, you have
to have the summary generated somewhere else and sent to OSPF neighbor ISDN2.

Hope this gets things back on track.  And if all else fails, track down a
copy of Jeff Doyle's Routing TCP/IP vol 1.  It covers all this type of stuff
in exquisit and easily-digestible detail.