From: Patrick Donlon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 9:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Vlans and trunking [7:18442]

I'm familiar with the concept off using vlan trunks to send vlan information
to a connected switch, however I've been working on a new site and have
discovered that they use a different approach. I was surprised to find that
they just plug in the port off one switch straight into the next switch with
a crossover and off they go.
This works but could someone point out the pitfalls off such an approach

cheers

Pat