I need more coffee, as usual.

Thanks,
John

>>> "Peter Slow"  9/4/01 12:00:27 PM >>>
load (tiny/featureless) ios via tftp, so u can erase flash, or, set
the
thing on fire.

-----Original Message-----
From: ietobe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 1:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to upgrade ios on 2502 [7:18449]

Hi,
    does anybody know how to upgrade ios version on 2502, as you know I
do
not have a token ring card on my pc or any other rouer. The router does
not
provide copy xmodem: flash: command and does not have xmodem command
under
rom ios. How do I upgrade ios software from console port?

TKS

ietobe
CCNP CCDP