Well, I do not have exp with the virtual trainer, but I have
seen both Sybex and Cisco Press books.

Cisco Press is by far the better book with more in depth info.
Problem might be that it is not as easy to read as sybex.

Sybex is easy to read but is not a complete prep for the exams, at least in
my opinion.  Sybex is almost like the exam cram book.

My suggestion is if you can get both, use the cisco press as the major
learning tool and then use the sybex as a review book 1 week before the exam.

Paul