Another faint possibility - on an AS5200 with IOS 11.2, we used to get a
bug where CCBs weren't released.  "show isdn status" would show that there
were active CCBs, but no active calls.  This prevented other calls
(outbound and inbound) from happening.  Fix was to shut/no shut the ISDN
interfaces.
Mind you, I haven't seen this bug since upgarding to AS5300s with IOS 12.1.

JMcL
----- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 05/09/2001 09:44 am -----

                    "Tony
van
                    Ree"                 To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                Subject:     Re: AS5300
[7:18461]
                    Sent
by:

nobody@groups

tudy.com

05/09/2001
                    08:42
am

Please
                    respond
                    "Tony
van

Ree"

Hi,

Check your modems,  You might find a number of them in a (P) pending state.

These will not be accessed.  You can free them again.  If this is a regular
occurance there may be an IOS change that could help. I can't remember the
config change but there is also a way to stop them from going into the
pending state.

router#modem recovery action none

I think is the line you need.

Just a thought