Somehow, I don't think John is breaking any licensing rules.  If he is,
then someone at SecureCRT has a truly warped sense of humour.

JMcL
----- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 05/09/2001 10:56 am -----

                    "Eric
Rivard"

cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     RE: regarding cisco
and SecureCRT
                    nobody@groups        software--->
[7:18486]

tudy.com

05/09/2001
                    10:29
am

Please
                    respond
                    "Eric
Rivard"

Isn't this program a licensed program that you NEED to purchase to use?
Are we all into piracy? Also the software has strict rules about being
exported across seas, before we give out serial numbers we should see if
we are breaking any licensing policies.