thats pretty good! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: John Neiberger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 7:14 AM
To: Eric Rivard; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: THE KEY: regarding cisco and SecureCRT software---> [7:18486]

Actually, this is an encoded license key.  To properly interpret the key
you must first remove all of the numbers, leaving all of the letters.
Hopefully, this will clear some things up!

Regards,
John

>>> "Brian Whalen"  9/4/01 11:23:55 PM >>>
Ditto, it is shareware, you get a 30 day eval for free, after that yer
sposed to pay em if u keep using it..

Brian "Sonic" Whalen
Success = Preparation + Opportunity