Yes there is, you can config' your dial peers so that the outgoing call
takes the digits of one of the matching dial peers. Sorry for being a bit
vague, it was a few months ago when I did it, but it does definitely work.
You can't block the number completely only change it and some versions of
IOS have unpredictable results with the caller id.

cheers Pat