hi all

The situation goes this way :

Router A runs a Receive-only link with one provider
and running BGP with that provider

Router A also has another duplex link with another
provider which is not running BGP but default route

question is how can I restrict only certain network to
come back from the Receive-only provider that is
running BGP ?

I have actually advertised via bgp that network block
that I wish those hosts to come back from

but when I look at several looking glasses they are
giving me different scenarios some seems to be coming
back from the receive-only link as desired but others
seem to trave back from the duplex link

question is how can I confirm ?

regards,
suaveguru