hi.

i have 3 offices in different cities.
all of offices has ericsson md 110 pbx.
i want to connect these pbxs.
i know i have some choices.

Choice 1) i will get 2Mbps PRI leased lines between pbxs. If i do so it is
very expensive because i also need data connection between offices.

choice 2) voip (or voice over something). using digital voice cards on cisco
routers and connecting voice cards to pri cards on MD 110 pbxs.

choice x) ...

but i wonder something
if i select choice 1 i can use all of features coming with pbx. i mean call
transfer, follow me, calling side name, caller id, etc.

what if i select choice 2. can i get same functionality? i mean can i use
features of pbx.
i know pbx support QSIG,  cisco routers (such as 2600, 3600 series) also
support QSIG.

if someone has any idea or already done this could send me information i
will be very happy.
thanks