From: Matthew Tayler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 6:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PIX & Citrix/nfuse access [7:18938]

Re-posted due to mail problems

Has anybody any experience on how I can allow remote workers using
Citrix/nfuse through a PIX to access internal servers please.

I have tried using the notes from citrix but they cannot help further and
all I get when making the connection is a long delay and timeout.

The idea is our home workers go to the site home page and hit a link which
redirects them to the Citrix/nfuse server, where they login.

I am not a Citrix expert and the in house Citrix guys are saying that any
problems are on the PIX. They are talking about kicking PIX out and just
using some freebi firewall from microsoft.

Any help or config extracts would be appreciated