From: Circusnuts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 7:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CCIE : What version of IOS on R/S Lab [7:18565]

I believe their is a CCO link that refers to this (I don't have it), but a
coworker passed the lab last December $ said he was pleasantly surprised by
the amount of 11.2 he saw.  From 11.2 to 12.2 the main routing commands are
the same.  If you nail down every intent with a config statement, the impact
of the different defaults is minimal.  Voice of course is 12.1-ish.

Phil