From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Cisco Lover
Sent: 07 September 2001 08:35
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: DLSW Inside:SNA/Netbios traffic:FOR CCIES [7:18773]

Hi Priscilla,

Thanks for the reply.
This is actually what I seen in most of the CCIE preparation labs???
But I donot know whats true to use..

I can see in  Caslow that he is using  0x0404 and 0x0004 to filter SNA
traffic.But in some other test papers they are using
0x0d0d 0x0001.

As far as I know it is the result of ANDING of test+explorer+...frames of
SNA and not sure How to get this..

Any idea???