From:   Ole Drews Jensen [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, September 07, 2001 6:11 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        FR question - Configuring Fractional T1 on the WIC-1DSU-T1
[7:19057]

I am now on unknown territory, where no man in my shoes has walked before.

I have a Frame Relay scenario being setup, and my host router has just
received the green light from the provider.

The Frame Relay host uses 12 channels, and connects on three PVC's to three
branch offices, each with 4 channels.

I searched and found the answer on how to setup the channels on cisco's
site:

        router(config-if)#service-module t1 timeslots 1-12

but will I have to do that for my three sub interfaces also?

Example:

        router(config)#int s0/0
        router(config-if)#service-module t1 timeslots 1-12

        router(config-if)#int s0/0.101 point-to-point
        router(config-subif)#frame-relay interface-dlci 101
        router(config-subif)#service-module t1 timeslots 1-4
        router(config-subif)#int s0/0.102 point-to-point
        router(config-subif)#frame-relay interface-dlci 102
        router(config-subif)#service-module t1 timeslots 5-8
        router(config-subif)#int s0/0.103 point-to-point
        router(config-subif)#frame-relay interface-dlci 103
        router(config-subif)#service-module t1 timeslots 9-12

Thanks and have a great weekend,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen