hey,

anyone found a decent UK BT DSL solution?

what I am looking for is some kind of hardware firewall solution for the
(aaauugh!!) USB connection you get (unless you have less sense than money -
ie business enet presentation)

I have looked at the linix solution, which doesn't really do if for me
(no-one *dare* suugest m$), and am evaluating the BSD solution, which seems
to work so far....

anyone who has done ths with h/w - cisco or other, I would be *very*
interested in knowing - on/off list as you feel appropriate

regards

-andy