Thank u for ur reference. But I think there should also be some
wireless telecom tech and I think it is very important, while Cisco's
document someone recommanded is quite old.

        By the way, any one had idea of Cisco's C&S CCIE track? Is it
a replacement of the old WAN or something? How about Juniper's JNCIE?

        Thank u all again
        By the way, I'd check the book list of both Cisco and Juniper.
Some of them are the same. The unfortune is I can't find all of them in
China bookstores.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]