Arun,

Hi!  The older labs still do include some topics not covered on the current
CCIE exam.  Therefore, you could just NOT do the configs for those topics
when you do the earlier practice labs.  It should be pretty easy to skip the
topics not covered by the CCIE exam now.  If you purchase them and need
assistance getting around those topics, I'd be more than happy to help.

The new labs (labs 15+) do take into account the changes that were
implemented in the CCIE tested technologies.  The newer labs also cover
VoIP, ATM, and IPSEC.  Since ccbootcamp.com is constantly adding labs to the
subscription (currently at 20 labs), the new labs will always reflect any
announced changes in the CCIE program (as well as the virtual racks).  In my
personal opinion, they are the best labs on the market (I thought they were
so good, I now own part of the company!!).  Without using them, I dont think
I would have gotten my CCIE #!

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796