One day all the way, unless you are willing to take within the next few
weeks. There are dates open this month.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Neiberger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 2:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Passed the CCIE Written! 850 [7:19304]

Congratulations!!  That's very cool!

As far as the lab, last time I checked CCO stated that any labs
scheduled after Sep. 1 would be the one-day lab.  If that's still the
case, then you're stuck with the new lab.  It may have changed, though.
Check out CCO to find the details.

Regards,
John

>>> "Tom Keough"  9/10/01 1:59:33 PM >>>
Thanks to all who responded to my question regarding time pressure and
the
written... I passed with a score of 85%!!! What a relief. When I got
home
with my registration number in hand I went to the Cisco web site and
tried
to register for the lab. Too soon, the error message says it will take
5 days for my results to make it to the registration database...;-(  I
want
to see if I have a choice of a one day or two day lab date, anyone
know?

BTW I could go back to review my answers! I marked six that I guessed
at and
at the end of the exam I still didn't know them, not much help for me.
Thanks again,
Tom

Tom Keough, CCNP, MCSE
[EMAIL PROTECTED]