Hello,

I am multihoming BGP with two seperate ISP's via single router that is
connected to a PIX.
When I shutdown the one of my serial ports to one of the ISP's you can
see the BGP table
removing paths. All trace's show that the router starts routing to the
ISP
that is still active, but all the workstations on the inside of the pix
interface can no
longer route. I've read where the PIX Firewall does not support the use
of BGP, and that I
could use RIP between them. Does anyone have an example of this
configuration? My searches
on this subject within Cisco's knowledgebase have not been very
successfull. Or if you can
think of another solution for my setup, please let me know.

Thank you,