Ole,
I was going to post this yesterday but got called on to make a house call
to a sick router :-(
Not in direct answer to your question, but I suggest you look into traffic
shaping at the hub.
Using traffic shaping, you can prevent the hub from trying to send data
down a PVC at greater than 256 kbps - without traffic shaping, the router
doesn't know that the other end can only deal with 256 kbps, but the
telco's switch does and will drop any traffic above 256kbps.
A presentation at Networkers 2000 Melbourne had some good guidelines for
frame relay traffic shaping - I don't know a URL (or even if it's online
still), but drop me a note if you're interested.

JMcL
----- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 10/09/2001 03:07 pm -----

                    "Ole
Drews
                    Jensen"              To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                               Subject:     RE: FR question -
Configuring
                    Sent by:             Fractional T1 on the WIC-1DSU-T1
[7:19119]

nobody@groups

tudy.com

09/09/2001
                    03:21
am

Please
                    respond
                    "Ole
Drews

Jensen"

Thanks to all of you who replied to this one.

And yes, the host has 768 kbps bandwidth, and each of the three branch
offices has 256 kbps.

All I needed to know was if I needed any timeslot config on the subs, but I
now know that I don't.

Thanks again, and have a great weekend,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~