From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Rick Harville
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 3:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Back to Back ISDN [7:19312]

This is a fine group and I lurk here often, please help if you can...

Does anyone know if its possible to setup two C2503's back to back over a
single ISDN line, assigning one spid to one router and the other spid to the
second router?

I have 2 Cisco 2503's with st Bri. Im using Motorola NT1 device with a
single U interface and 2 ST ports. I have at my disposal a single ISDN line
from SW Bell. I would like to split the spids at the nt1 device and practice
my DDR with only one spid on each router.

If this is possible, please forward any info you might have on exactly how
to do this? Thanks in advance.