Hey all:

Note - this problem seemed really important to me, until I learned of the
latest current events.  I hope you all will join me in helping the victims.

Has anybody ever played with the auth-proxy feature of CBAC?  If so,
consider this situation, and tell me if it is normal.  I have set up
successful auth-proxy communications between a router and the AAA server,
and I have put the proper input access-list on the incoming interface -  all
HTTP traffic is challenged, and the username/password does indeed cause the
router to call the proxyacl Cisco AV pairs from the AAA server, so
everything seems cool, so it seems like everything is working OK.

But I have noticed that no matter how many proxyACL statements I put into
the AAA server, the router only dynamically inputs the first proxyacl
statement into the incoming interface's access-list.  For example, I put in
proxyacl#1, proxyacl#2, etc. etc., and when I debug aaa authorization, I
notice that all of those statements are successfully passed to the router.
Yet I notice that the router then only uses the first one (proxyacl#1), and
ignores the rest.

So, has anybody ever gotten an auth-proxy setup with multiple proxyacl
statements to work?  If so, what IOS were you using?