we also in the UK fell most appalled by these actions...

we have lived with this for about 20 yrs ( yes we are trying to solve the
problem...honest)

but on no-where near such a large scale.........i dont know about everyone
else .... but we are grieving for your losses.....

but let us all hope sanity prevails....

my best wishes go out to all of you.....

i think a role call may be in order ...

Chuck,John N,Howard,Kev W,EA,tony M,pris,B.ellis.Mr Slow....???....is
everyone ok?

cu

steve