There are things that are a lot more important than cisco.  Too bad it takes
times like these for most of us to realize it.  The fact that anyone would
post anything negative with the state our country is in makes me wonder if
they should even be allowed to live here!  This is America so people can
post what they want, but don't expect people to be happy about it.  And this
is definitely a time when people will be "snippy", god forbid anyone be
snippy after the most horrendous tragedy that has ever occurred in this
country.