Hi John,

I think that is a very good point. Well I can only
say, "cheer while you can" it won't last long.

I was thinking that if enough people told enough
people all over New York and the world for that matter
we could do something unique.

I think that we cannot afford to let terrorists think
they have succeeded in destroying a monument that
represents the econonmic success of the United States.

I think it is imperative that we not only rebuild the
two 110 story towers using the exact same set of
blueprints. I think a grassroots effort to encourage
that the two towers be built at a distance one and a
half times the original spacing and a THIRD tower a
150 stories high right in the middle.

I think that by doing this we heal the wounds of the
original towers missing from the Manhattan skyline but
also show the uniquely American gesture of the "middle
finger" faced eastward defying terrorism in a subtle
but unmistakable fashion.

John

--- John Neiberger
wrote:
> Thanks, Tony.
>
> Yes, this was very needless but this sort of thing
> happens when you
> combine a radically violent religious movement with
> a lack of education.
>  Throw in a lot of brainwashing by their leaders and
> look what you
> get....crowds of Palestinians and Egyptians partying
> in the streets,
> overcome with joy over this event.  Those pictures
> cause even more anger
> in me than the pictures of the attack.  But they're
> too stupid to
> realize that they've successfully galvanized the
> will of America and
> turned us against them.  How idiotic...

> Hi,
>
> I would like express sympathy to those hurt in these
> circumstances.
>
> What I find really difficult to grasp is, "why?'.  I
> can't understand
> any of
> it.  I seems so needless.
>
> Teunis