Today I became a CCNP. I wish that this happy personal moment would come at
another time and not today after these terrible acts of violence. I must
post this however to thank my friends Ole, Heather, Priscilla and many
others  who have directly or indirectly helped me pass all tests (part of my
success is yours). As many from this list reside/work in the US let me
express my sincere condolences for this tragedy. Sometimes words are not
enough but all I can say is lets try to live in peace as hatred brings more
hatred. This list is a paradigm of sharing knowledge and  ideas and I will
continue to read/post so that I can, if  possible, help others as others
have helped me in the past.

George Yiannibas
MCSE CCNP