That is the biggest load of crap I've ever heard!!!!!
The people we see dancing in the streets of Palestine are brainwashed!

The common person in the middle east would give anything to come and live in
the U.S. and get out of their hell hole they call home. Believe me, I did 2
years there, it sucks!!! Nothing worth keeping in that part of the World.

I don't see all those God forsaken countries having a problem with people
wanting to immigrate there!

If they believe they are God's chosen people, why didn't he make them from
Hawaii, or Switzerland, or some other nice part of this World?

They don't have the open airways or free flow of information to make logical
decisions. They only believe what their ignorant and jealous leaders tell
them.

They wanted a "Holy War" I think they have it,,,,,,
  Holy @!#$ Ahkmed, here comes a Tomahawk missile!
   Holy @!#$ Al-@!#$, here comes a flights of F-15's!!!
    Holy @!#$ Al-Khobar, I think I'm going to see Allah!

Wait and see,,,, brings new meaning to "bombs bursting in air".

YOU SEEM TWISTED, according to your last email anyway.