How lovely.

Reeta, eloquent drivel disguised as intellectualism is still drivel. I'm
saddened that you feel the need to rationalize and excuse murder on such a
scale and by such means. I also find it puts you in the same category as
those who would commit such atrocities. Interestingly enough, do you think
you would be able to voice a similar tirade in other parts of the world?
You speak of us and them, where is it you hail from Reeta? Perhaps you can
advise us here in America how you handle such "us versus them" issues?
Hmmm? Oh wait, based on your essay I think I see how you would handle such
a quandary.

Your ridiculous manifesto is nothing but a thinly veiled approval form for
the human sewage that committed this act. Your attempt to rationalize it
sickens me. It's always ever so much easier to cloak things like this in
terms that make it all seem like an academic exercise. Terrorism is indeed
about people, as you so stated, and when you have people in this world who
will stop at nothing to destroy others, or to advance their own fanatical
beliefs, there are going to be tragic consequences.

I had no intention of responding to this long winded "analysis" of yours,
it is flawed both logically and factually. As such I will cut short my
reply. I would certainly hate to seem arrogant.

"mehrzee@vsnl
                    .net"                To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]