From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Symon Thurlow
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 10:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Memory [7:19758]

I have upgraded multiple 2500's with flash from kg2.com, can't
remember the brand but works fine and is reasonably priced.

Symon

-------------------
> i just recently upgraded the flash on a 2511, i could  find flash
from ciso
> , dont know why?
> so i was recommended a kingston flash, i installed it and it worked
fine.

Of
> Tom Richs
> Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 7:04 AM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Memory [7:19758]
>

> I need to get some feedback on the type of memory to put into a
Cisco
> equipment.  Two of the most popular are Cisco memory and Kingston.
Of
> course Cisco is a lot more expensive than Kingston.  Which memory do
you
> recommended getting and are there any issues with getting Kingston.
By
> issues I mean are there any known bugs, compatibility, etc.
>
> Thanks.

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers,

Symon
http://kg2.com
8Mb Flash for Cisco 2500 series routers for $47
16Mb DRAM for Cisco 2500 series routers for $24
Back-to-Back cables starting at $24
Octal cables for Cisco 2509 and 2511 for $28