Here is a site with a listing of various ports/applications

http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~rakerman/port-table.html

I recommend putting a sniffer on the wire and firing up morpheous and see
what it trys to attach to..

-Patrick

>>> "george gittins"  09/13/01 01:38PM >>>
I work for a School District and i was wondering if any one here knew howw
to  block
programs such as Music City, or as know as morpheus, or gnutella. I running
cisco equipment 3810 at each site , and a pix.
has someone  done it or any pointers will work.
also we use aol instant messanger to comunicate with the campuses, but we
want to restrict users the have aol but using the network to access the
internet. its a difficult scenario but would appreciate if someone knew a
solution