Several points here....

A. I don't underestimate these people, not at all. They have shown what they
are
capable of. I want to annihilate them, exterminate them, whatever euphemism
you prefer, by any means necessary. Incidentally, you mention we live in a
Nuclear world. If these filth had Nuclear weapons, they would not for a
second
hesitate to use them. After the events of two days ago, if you honestly
believe
that they wouldn't use nukes, or chemicals, or anthrax, you are an abject
idiot.

B. If you think that the US is responsible for the IRA and the Protestants
killing each other in Northern Ireland, you are seriously deluding yourself.
That all goes back to way before the United States came into existence.

C. The US must look inwards??? Thats some great hyperbole. Were the US and
Britain looking inwards during World War II when we were firebombing Dresden
and Hamburg? Were they asking themselves, "What could we possibly have done
to provoke Hitler into invading most of Europe, into commiting such horrible
atrocities? Where does his pain come from? What is this war of ours going to
solve?" We weren't asking ourselves that, and we shouldn't have been. That
was war, as is what this is. And if you give me this horsecrap about how
these
situations aren't comparable, I will tell you that these people, if they had
the
ability, would push the nation of Israel into the Mediterranean, just as
they
would destroy us.

D. I'm a shortwave radio listener, so I hear a lot of non-US media....the
BBC,
Radio Nederlands, Radio Havana, others, you name it (actually, you can pick
up
the BBC on local FM stations around here). I'm fully aware of many of the
actions
and policies of the US government, and also fully aware of how other
countries
view us, like us, hate us, whatever. I know why terrorists from the
Middle-East
hate us. They think we are anti-Islam (despite the fact that we fought the
Serbs
to help the Bosnian Muslims and the Kosovar Albanian Muslims, what a joke
that was)
they don't like the fact we support Israel, its an affront to them that we
have
military personnel in Saudi Arabia, blah, blah, blah.....

None of the above justifies what happened in New York. None of it.

To stop it from happening again, these people must die. Because if they are
not wiped
out, it will happen again. Guaranteed.