Members,

I would like to express my sincere apology for referring to Cisco as a
religion on this list in a post a couple of days earlier.  It appears that I
have offended some list members and that was not my intention.  I really do
NOT think Cisco is a religion.  I was only trying to make the point that
religion is a discussion better talked about in a different forum than this
list.  I repeat, I do NOT believe that Cisco or networking is a religion and
I apologize for even making the reference.  Please forgive me.

I also want to express my condolences for the events that happened this week
in New York and Washington.  I served time in the US Military and currently
live in Japan.  I have strong American Pride and am proud to have served in
the US Military.  Is sickens me to see what the enemy has done to my
country.  I had to explain to my five year old daughter and seven year old
son why their private American school was closed this week. (it is located
close to the US base in Okinawa and everything is closed down because of the
threatcon delta order)  My son said to me "I know why daddy. It is because
America's house is broken".  It really saddens me that my children who have
never lived in the US are getting most of their first hand US experience
from watching the news of this tradgedy.

Buddy Jenkins