The "1" in your question refers to the bridge-group number
cisco.com --> Assigns a bridge group number and defines a Spanning Tree
Protocol as IEEE802.1D standard, DEC or VLAN bridge
I believe that in an TRB environment, you'd want both routers to have the
same bridge number for STP to work correctly. I hope i'm steering you in the
right direction.

Tim