Why dont we just suspend the newsgroup! since everyone
with a dodgy name is a suspect. if we cant share
information what is the point!

We are here to help each other to progress our
knowledge in the networking field & dig each other out
of the proverbial on occasions.

If you feel that you dont want to answer a thread then
so be it, everyone has to make there own decision.

George

 --- Donald B Johnson jr
wrote: > I think we should take it a step further. I
think we

=== message truncated ===

=====
George Dodds